2. Cordyceps & cerebral ischemia.pdf
3. Cordyceps & Leukemia.pdf
4. cordyceps anti-skin photoaging.pdf
5. Cordyceps for Corticosterone level.pdf
6. Cordyceps for LDL.pdf
7. CS anti fatique stress.pdf
8. CS for immue boost pdf.pdf
9. CS for Liver cirrhosis.pdf
10. CS lower chlolesterol.pdf
11. Effect of Cs-4 (Cordyceps sinensis) on Exercise Performance in Healthy Older Subjects: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
12. Anti-Inflammatory Effects of a Cordyceps sinensis Mycelium Culture Extract (Cs-4) on Rodent Models of Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma
SugarKey Multi-focus Capsules
Each capsule containing extract equiv. to:
Phellodendron bark 4.2 g (standardised to Berberine 250mg)
Pueraria Root (Kudzu) 1.1 g
Properties and benefits of Berberine could be found from the published research papers as below:
1. Protective effect of berberine on renal fibrosis caused by diabetic nephropathy
2. Diabetes complications- advances in research and treatment
3. The Effects of Berberine on Blood Lipids: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
4. Cardiovascular and metabolic effects of Berberine
5. Is Berberine Safe? – Top 5 Questions Answered
6. Berberine (US National Library of Medicine )
7. Efficacy of berberine in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
8. Meta-analysis of the effect and safety of berberine in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus, hyperlipemia and hypertension.
9. Berberine lowers blood glucose in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients through increasing insulin receptor expression
10. Metabolomic and pharmacokinetic study on the mechanism underlying the lipid-lowering effect of oral-administrated berberine
Properties and benefits of Pueraria root ( Kudzu) could be found from the published research papers as below:
1. The mutagenic and antimutagenic effects of the traditional phytoestrogen-rich herbs, Pueraria mirifica and Pueraria lobate
2. Some current study and research approaches relating to the use of plants in the traditional Chinese medicine.
3. Kudzu root: traditional uses and potential medicinal benefits in diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
4. Antihyperglycemic effect of puerarin in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.
5. Puerarin protects Alzheimer's disease neuronal cybrids from oxidant-stress induced apoptosis by inhibiting pro-death signaling pathways.
6. The Isoflavone Puerarin Reduces Alcohol Intake in Heavy Drinkers: A Pilot Study
7. A Standardized Kudzu Extract (NPI-031) Reduces Alcohol Consumption in Non Treatment-Seeking Male Heavy Drinkers
8. A Single Dose of Kudzu Extract Reduces Alcohol Consumption in a Binge Drinking Paradigm
9. Puerariae radix prevents bone loss in castrated male mice
10. Preventive effects of kudzu root on bone loss and cartilage degradation in ovariectomized rat
In addition to the studies of the Puerariae root as above, its contained marker component Puerarin also possess a variety of therapeutic benefits. Some of the independent research outcomes can be found as below:
1.Puerarin Attenuates Diabetic Nephropathy by Promoting Autophagy in Podocytes
10.Effects of Puerarin on Clinical Parameters, Vascular Endothelial Function, and Inflammatory Factors in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease